You may contact us to receive the application by email, or you can copy and paste the document below.
Barrie Spring Art Tour Artist Application 2020
Saturday May 2 and Sunday May 3
Artists who have your own home studio, as well as you who would like to share studio space are welcome to apply.
Required with your application fee:
• 30 word or less artist's comment in a word or text document for the brochure.
• 150 word (approx.) bio for the website
• 3 photos of your recent work completed no earlier than 2018. Include photos of each genre you wish to sell.
• Head shot photo for the website.
• Other information listed below.
If assistance is required for photos of your artwork, contact Carol Mueller at 709-325-7776 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your application to email@example.com. Make cheque payable to The Barrie Spring Art Tour.
Mail to 24 Allsop Cr., Barrie, ON L4N 8T6
To send an E-transfer email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Bird Application: July 15, 2019 registration fee: $150.00
Final Application date: October 31, 2019 registration fee: $200.00
This is a juried tour. If we cannot accommodate you in the tour, your registration fee will be returned.
You will be notified of the jury's decision by November 15, 2019.
No refunds after November 15, 2019.
For more information call Bonnie Ryerson at 705-379-1122
Do you plan to show your work in your own location, or will you require a shared location?
If you have your own studio, would you host a guest? Yes......No
If yes, your guest would require a minimum 10x10 space.
For guest host location, contact Bonnie Ryerson.
• Items made from kits, molds, or bought for resale will not qualify for the tour.
• You must have adequate home insurance.
Note: We are going to apply to the City of Barrie, City Hall, to exhibit in the Rotunda during March 2020.
Are you interested in hanging one piece of your work there? yes........no
There is no additional fee to participate in the Rotunda exhibition.